Assalamualaikum and hello loves,

last year to be called as a teen.

i know this post should be posted 3 weeks ago as my birthday was on sept 18 haritu. so this setori mcm dah basi sikit ah. huhu.
hey ! but who cares. i just want to say thanks for the warm wishes. thanks everyone. may Allah bless uolzz. :)

and special thanks to my dear seniors for the surprise. thanks kak wani, kak iman, kak wana, kak zira and kak ieka for the surprise. and thanks my dear roomate, kak ila too :) this is my second year celebrating my birthday at Uni. and my second surprise birthday celebration too ! haha. 
thanks kakak-kakak sekalian. i really really really appreciate it so much ! :)
im very proud of having them as my seniors as well as being part of their housemate. 


  

bentuk love
sweet kan :)


*tadi kak ila bagi kte cokelat. ihikzz :) muah thanks kak.

2 comments:

  1. bestnyaa orang tu dapat muffin choc tu.
    jeless. >.<
    all the best final kak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee tahu takpe. seronok :) thanks. happy sem break ! :)

    ReplyDelete